Poster design by Patti Pedrotti Yoachum
The 35th Annual Songwriters’ Showcase was Monday, May 13, 2019. This enjoyable event doubles as a fundraiser for the Port Aransas Art Center. Held from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. in the courtyard of The Tarpon Inn, there is a modest $5 gate fee to benefit the Port Aransas Art Center.
Thanks go to Lee Roy Hoskins and The Tarpon Inn for hosting the event, Ronnie Narmour and the full slate of musicians who played, and Art Center volunteers Karen and Ian Ridout, Tricia Perrine (who was also our photographer), Lorraine Care, Karen and Marvin Murray, Bobbie Mussett, Mary Rose and auctioneer Bill Averbach.
Songwriters’ Showcase Line Up
- (6:00-6:15) Bill Averbach
- (6:20- 6:35) Hamp Brockman and Janet Drew
- (6:40- 6:55) Guy Le Roux
- (7:00- 7:15) James Derkits
- (7:20- 7:35) Ty Dietz
- (7:40- 7:55) Garrett Wieland and David King
- (8:00- 8:15) Kelley Mickwee
- (8:20- 8:35) Woodie Lawson
- (8:40- 8:55) Elvin “Preecher” Williams
- (9:00- 9:15) Mike Williams
- (9:20- 9:35) Jered Clark
- (9:40- 9:55) Billy Snipes
Enjoy these two brief, informal videos by Tricia Perrine!